How do I disable automatic repagination in Word 2007?

Old March 29th 07, 01:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beachie

Default How do I disable automatic repagination in Word 2007?

I know how to disable the background repagination of every Word version
before 2007. There is even a post here about this regarding Word 2003. No
problem. But I can't find the setting in Word 2007. Does anyone know where it
is? I've browsed the settings under "Office Button--Word Options..." until
I'm cross-eyed. Thanks!

--
"This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays." -- Arthur
Dent, iHitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy/i by Douglas Adams
Old March 29th 07, 01:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Beachie,

In Word 2007 the wording of the option is
[x] Enable background repagination
and is in the Word Options Advanced section (Alt, T, O, A)
and scroll down in Advanced to the 'General' section.

It's only available to be set while you're in in Draft(normal) or Outline views.

==============
"Beachie" brianpadgett at rocketmail dot com wrote in message ...
I know how to disable the background repagination of every Word version
before 2007. There is even a post here about this regarding Word 2003. No
problem. But I can't find the setting in Word 2007. Does anyone know where it
is? I've browsed the settings under "Office Button--Word Options..." until
I'm cross-eyed. Thanks!
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Old April 5th 07, 07:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beachie

That's exactly what I needed. Thanks very much!

--
Ford: You should prepare yourself for the jump into hyperspace; it's
unpleasantly like being drunk.