ZapfHumnst BT has disappeared from my fonts in Word?

Old April 2nd 07, 06:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Webb

Default ZapfHumnst BT has disappeared from my fonts in Word?

I have historcally created documents using the ZapfHumnst BT font. In fact I
created one yesterday. Now when I open the document, it has converted to
Times New Roman, and the ZapfHumnst BT font does not even appear on the list
of avbailable fonts. What is happening and how can I get my font back?
Bob Webb
Old April 3rd 07, 01:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 10:26:02 -0700, Bob Webb Bob
wrote:

I have historcally created documents using the ZapfHumnst BT font. In fact I
created one yesterday. Now when I open the document, it has converted to
Times New Roman, and the ZapfHumnst BT font does not even appear on the list
of avbailable fonts. What is happening and how can I get my font back?
Bob Webb

Is the font file still in the C:\Windrows\Fonts folder? If not, do you
have a backup copy somewhere?

That font didn't come with any Microsoft product (you can check at
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx). It might have
come with a Corel package or something else. If you can't locate the
original source, check Google -- but be aware that it's a commercial
retail font, not something that can be downloaded (legally) for free.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman