Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
biodrone biodrone is offline

Default invitation to high school graduation

Hi
I'm need help with creating an invittion for high school graduation.
School color are green and white
School mascott is a husky dog.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

What part do you need help with?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"biodrone" wrote in message
news
Hi
I'm need help with creating an invittion for high school graduation.
School color are green and white
School mascott is a husky dog.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...tion&av=TPL000

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"biodrone" wrote in message
news
Hi
I'm need help with creating an invittion for high school graduation.
School color are green and white
School mascott is a husky dog.

HarryTorreggiani HarryTorreggiani is offline
Junior Member

Each state looking advance and improve the patient consideration which is generally critical to each state. In this article, the bill brings the new change which is important and individuals can pursue top paper writing services that will improve their writing skills easily. It is extremely decent data you share with me.
billuy billuy is offline
Banned

As the caption here says stuff on the invitation to high school graduation so we will hope that you all can find more data on it as that will be what you need to know for now. It was also based on https://www.dissertation-service.org...-dissertation/ as we will like that for now.