Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ness Ness is offline

Default Templates and Wizards 2007

was given a task based on 2003 word but am using 2007 word, task is to open
new file and click on On my computer option from the Templates section of the
Task Pane. Cannot for the life of me find this in 2007 Word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The New command is on the Office button in Word 2007, so that's where I'd
start looking. Although Word 2007 still has task panes, I don't know whether
this is one of them or not. If it is, then presumably the New... command
will open it.

"Ness" wrote in message
was given a task based on 2003 word but am using 2007 word, task is to

open
new file and click on On my computer option from the Templates section of

the
Task Pane. Cannot for the life of me find this in 2007 Word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

What you are probably looking for will be revealed if you click on My
Templates when you select New after clicking on the Pizza Button.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ness" wrote in message
was given a task based on 2003 word but am using 2007 word, task is to
open
new file and click on On my computer option from the Templates section of
the
Task Pane. Cannot for the life of me find this in 2007 Word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

So, we're calling it the Pizza button now, are we? ;-)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com

"Ness" wrote in message
was given a task based on 2003 word but am using 2007 word, task is to
open
new file and click on On my computer option from the Templates section of
the
Task Pane. Cannot for the life of me find this in 2007 Word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

I saw it occasionally during the beta, but it didn't seem to catch on then.
I have to admit that it has more pizzazz :-) than "Office button".

--
Jay

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Saw that for the first time today, but it seems to have been picked
up.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
So, we're calling it the Pizza button now, are we? ;-)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
What you are probably looking for will be revealed if you click on
My Templates when you select New after clicking on the Pizza Button.

--
Hope this helps.

Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
my services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ness" wrote in message
was given a task based on 2003 word but am using 2007 word, task
is to open
new file and click on On my computer option from the Templates
section of the
Task Pane. Cannot for the life of me find this in 2007 Word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

....and the typical response "Office button? I don't have an Office button?"

To MSFTies, I'm sure the Office logo is quite recognizable. To me, however,
it's always looked like a genetically defective interstate highway
interchange ("cloverleaf").

--

"Ness" wrote in message
was given a task based on 2003 word but am using 2007 word, task
is to open
new file and click on On my computer option from the Templates
section of the
Task Pane. Cannot for the life of me find this in 2007 Word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ness Ness is offline

Thankyou ppl...i clicked on the pizza and the new document and up came the
template...this was much help too me thankyou...i now have my templates...

"Ness" wrote in message
was given a task based on 2003 word but am using 2007 word, task
is to open
new file and click on On my computer option from the Templates
section of the
Task Pane. Cannot for the life of me find this in 2007 Word.

Wizards Abraham Pareja Microsoft Word Help 6 November 7th 05 11:40 PM
how do i install wizards its me HELP!! Microsoft Word Help 1 July 27th 05 02:58 PM
Calling all Wizards! stephanie Microsoft Word Help 6 June 2nd 05 07:26 AM
Templates/ Wizards. Faust Page Layout 4 January 11th 05 08:42 AM
Templates and Wizards RKL333 Page Layout 2 December 15th 04 08:18 PM