How can I get letters to overlap?

Old April 10th 07, 05:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kdavo

Default How can I get letters to overlap?

I want to entwine/overlap initials on a wedidng invitation using Word 2003.
Old April 10th 07, 07:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kiwi User

I want to entwine/overlap initials on a wedidng invitation using Word 2003.

Create two text boxes. Both without borders, and the top one with no fill.
Move around as appropriate.

Holding down ALT when resizing/moving will allow you to resize/move in small
increments.

Once finished, I'd probably group the items together and lock position.

How to overlap textboxes so the contents of both are visible? Mockingbird Microsoft Word Help 1 July 18th 06 04:08 AM
text overlap JPRose Page Layout 1 September 2nd 05 11:54 PM
print in word xp, characters overlap each other olyfed admin Microsoft Word Help 1 June 2nd 05 03:37 AM
Can SpaceAfter and SpaceBefore overlap? hstijnen Microsoft Word Help 2 March 18th 05 05:37 PM
How do I overlap charcters in Word deeflamer Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 05 12:29 PM