How do I remove a light blue background on a word document?

Old April 13th 07, 05:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kg

Default How do I remove a light blue background on a word document?

There is a light blue background behind the text of my word document. It is
not shading and is not highlighting. Please, any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Old April 13th 07, 09:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian

Try using Format\Background, and click No Fill

Hope this helps,
--
Brian McCaffery

Old June 21st 07, 10:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kate

On the flip side, in Word 2007, how do I create a background fill? I am LOST
without the option to click "FormatBackground". Word 2007 has me thoroughly
confused.

Old June 22nd 07, 06:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You didn't look in help then? It would have told you that on the page layout
tab, page background group, there is a button for 'page color'.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old June 26th 07, 10:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kate

Yes, I tried searching all sorts of different phrases in help - background
fill, background color, etc. It didn't come up.

Thank you for the solution, but I didn't need the attitude.