Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Turfeye Turfeye is offline

Default Word 2000 product code

My computer had to be reset because of freeze-ups and virus problems. I still
have the disc for Word 2000 and wrote down the 25-digit product code. But
when I type in the code I get an error message that this code is not valid.
Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Did you get Office with your computer or did you buy it separately?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question