Docking "New Document" task pane

Old December 4th 04, 02:09 AM
Paul Joel

Default Docking "New Document" task pane

The "New Document" task pane in Word 2002 became undocked and I can not
attach it again. This pane does not have a move handle like other task bars
such as formating or drawing.
Old December 4th 04, 02:45 AM
garfield-n-odie

Hi, Paul. Double-click on the task pane title bar where it says "New
Document".

Old August 9th 05, 04:05 PM
CyberTaz

Also... Immediately to the left of the Title in the Task Pane Title Bar there
should be a vertical set of 4 'dots'. Point to that control & when the
pointer turns into a 4-directional black arrow you can drag the Pane to
anywhere on screen just like any other toolbar. If you drag it straight to
the right (almost out of the viewing area) it will dock in its original
position.

HTH |:)