Word 2007 Restrict Formatting and Editing Options Grayed Out

Old April 21st 07, 08:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ritmatt

Default Word 2007 Restrict Formatting and Editing Options Grayed Out

When I click the Protect Document button from the Developer ribbon and select
Restrict Formatting and Editing, the pane shows but all the options are
grayed out. How can I make these options available again?
Old April 21st 07, 10:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton

On the Mailings tab, click Start Mail Merge and make sure Normal Word
Document is selected.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Co-author of Word 2007 Inside Out: