Back tab

Old April 23rd 07, 09:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
christy

Default Back tab

When I push shift + tab it goes forward instead of backward. Any suggetions
to fix this problem?
Thanks,
Christy

Old February 11th 12, 06:03 PM
Bill Niehausen Bill Niehausen is offline

Thank you for that additional information... but the question was not answered. How do we Back-Tab in the general Word Document?
Old February 14th 12, 10:24 AM
Big_Al Big_Al is offline

Location: Bristol UK

Can you provide a bit more info on why this is needed?

I do not think there'd be a use for a back tab (use backspace to delete a tab character) unless you're in a table, then shift and tab does go back.