What does insufficient disk space mean?

Old February 8th 05, 02:21 AM
Kasey

Default What does insufficient disk space mean?

When ever I try to open any of my documents it comes up saying that I have
insufficient disk space. How do I fix this?
Old February 8th 05, 05:14 AM
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:21:02 -0800, "Kasey"
wrote:

When ever I try to open any of my documents it comes up saying that I have
insufficient disk space. How do I fix this?

Hi Kasey,

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ientMemory.htm.

--
Regards,