Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aljulong aljulong is offline

Default Sort a Directory

My word 2003 directory has became sorted in decending order. How can I sort
it in ascending order?
--
Al
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Right click in the file window and select arrange icons by name.

aljulong wrote:
My word 2003 directory has became sorted in decending order. How can
I sort it in ascending order?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This doesn't work here in Word 2003; Arrange Icons by Name will sort by
name in ascending order if some other sort order is chosen, but it won't
reverse the order if the folder is sorted by name in descending order. To do
that, you have to display Details view and click on the Name header to
reverse the sort.

Sort from the right BK New Users 5 April 6th 07 12:30 PM
Word 2000 Sort/alpha cannot sort in Finnish kirra Microsoft Word Help 1 June 6th 06 07:44 PM
Word datasource sort doesn't sort all records in mail merge Suzanne R Mailmerge 1 August 12th 05 08:43 PM
How to sort files & folders within a directory in Word 2003? flwolf Microsoft Word Help 2 June 27th 05 05:39 PM
Table Sort - Sort only 3 of 4 columns KGlennC Microsoft Word Help 2 February 26th 05 04:20 PM