different page orientation in one document

Old April 30th 07, 06:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Worduser

Default different page orientation in one document

I am trying to create one document with two different pages in it. I require
the first page to be a landscape 2 page and the second page to be an A4
portrait. I have tried inserting a section break but it keeps changing the
first page to a portrait. Any tips how I can do this would be appreciated.
--
worduser
Old April 30th 07, 06:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc

Worduser,
Insert a section break (Insert - break - next page), you will have two
sections both in portrait. Now put your curser in section one, go to File -
Page-setup, on the margins tab, click landscape, make sure that next to
'apply to' you choose this section and not the whole document, click OK.
Does this help?

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)