A table in word won't move down the page, why?

Old May 2nd 07, 09:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
alibird85

Default A table in word won't move down the page, why?

I have a table in Word that will move left and right but not down the page.
It is part of a report using mail merge but it should still work. Help!
Old May 2nd 07, 11:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Check the Properties of the Table and see if the text is set to wrap around
the table. Set it to None if it is.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.