Adding 30 days to date field in merge

Old May 4th 07, 05:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leogal

Default Adding 30 days to date field in merge

OK, Here's what I wanna do. I have my date field on my merge letter update
automatically. Further down in my document is a date that items are due back
to me. That due date will be 30 days from the date of the letter (which
updates automatically each time). Is there a way to set up the due back date
to update automatically too (automatically add 30 days to the date of the
letter)?? This is in a WORD merge document.

Thanks!!
Old May 4th 07, 07:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter Jamieson

Have a look at macropod's stuff - I think it's at
http://www.wopr.com/w3tfiles/10-249902-DateCalc.zip

I document another way to do this at http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0004.htm

Peter Jamieson