how to change document direction? to write with RTL languages such

Old May 8th 07, 01:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mohammed

Default how to change document direction? to write with RTL languages such

I have just bought the 2007 office and wanted to start writing my documents
but I am mainly writing in arabic I need to change the page direction from
Left to right to right to left, how could i do this in word 2007? please help
Old May 8th 07, 06:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

As soon as you select Arabic (or any other Eastern Language that requires
right to left orientation), Word will switch automatically.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

Old May 8th 07, 11:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mohammed

Default how to change document direction? to write with RTL languages

when i view the document with 2 pages views it clearly shows that left to
right orientation, for example the book flip in arabic is from right to left
but now it's left to right, thank you but i still have the same problem