How do I save Word 2003 doc as a .pdf?

Old May 9th 07, 12:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VGT Vegas

Default How do I save Word 2003 doc as a .pdf?

I have Word 20003. I also have Word 97. The Word 97 version I can save,
"write" the Word files to .pdf.

The Word 2003 does not seem to have this feature. I do not remember how I
obtained the feature in Word 97.

I did purchase both software packages from software stores.

Old May 9th 07, 12:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Safetybill

In Word 2002 I have been able to "print" to a pdf by selecting FilePrint
and then selecting Adobe PDF from the list of printers. I am not sure if
Adobe was previously set up for me as a "printer" or if it was a default
function. Good luck.
Old May 9th 07, 01:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_]

If you could create .pdf files in Word 97 then you had third party software.
It has been added to Office 2007 for the first time.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Old May 9th 07, 06:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You will have to add some third party PDF creation software - Acrobat or one
of its cheaper clones. SnagIt www.techsmith.com is a good choice as its
driver will create all kinds of graphic formats and is one of the handiest
tools around. PrimoPDF http://www.primopdf.com/ does the PDF function for
free.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP