How to import powerpoint slides into Word 2007?

Old May 13th 07, 02:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Janzen

Default How to import powerpoint slides into Word 2007?

I can export Power Point 2007 slides to Word 2007 in a "notes" type format
but the slides are not able to be moved, resized, or copied/pasted. I would
like to integrate the slides into the Word document as long as I can have
some editing control over the the image of each slide. I have heard that
there are some programs that can help with this but I thought it should be
able to be done without an external program. Thanks for any advice in
advance!
Old May 13th 07, 07:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP]

Try pasting the slide into Word from PPT. When you Paste, click the text
portion of the Paste button and select Paste Special. You should get an
option to paste it as PPT object. Use that one. Now you should be able
to edit the slide inside Word (double-click it).

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***