Ardell

Default Footer causes labels to break to next page

Word 2002 - At our office, the last row of labels break
to the next page. We changed the the Bottom Edge in Page
Setup to .02 in our Normal.dot following the suggestion
from Microsoft Support but this did not work.
Apparently, the label settings override the settings in
normal.dot The labels work okay on my home computer.
Something is wrong here at the office.
us;210036

In Word 2002, if you have ever added a footer to Normal.dot, the footer
paragraph remains even if the footer is otherwise empty. This causes
problems in labels. You need to change the *footer* margin (not the bottom
margin) to 0". The header and footer margin settings were inexplicably moved
to the Layout tab in Word 2002.