How can i make letters appear in dots for students to trace?

Old May 14th 07, 10:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sameerashmawy

Default How can i make letters appear in dots for students to trace?

I want to teach kids handwriting.I want to write words in dots and tell them
to trace.My office is 2003.So how can i make the writing appear in dots.
Old May 14th 07, 01:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 14 May 2007 02:26:02 -0700, sameerashmawy
wrote:

I want to teach kids handwriting.I want to write words in dots and tell them
to trace.My office is 2003.So how can i make the writing appear in dots.

You need a font that is constructed for this purpose. The most common
type is called D'Nealian fonts. Use this Google search to find
sources:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oogle+Searc h

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Old May 14th 07, 03:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Set of 6 block letter fonts for teachers (including dotted, with arrows, and
guided) for $19.95
http://www.fontmenu.com/site/_BlockLetters.html
Same for cursive (also using D'Nealian system):
http://www.fontmenu.com/site/_CursiveHandwriting.html
Free samples available for evaluation