repaginate word 2007

Old May 16th 07, 06:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert1

Default repaginate word 2007

How do I turn off the repaginate feature?
Every time I try to print Word re-numbers my table of contents.
I want it to stop!
I read "go into 'tools' to turn this feature off" but I cannot find my tools
menu.
Where did it hide?
Thank You,
Robert Taylor
Kennesaw, GA
Old May 16th 07, 10:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP

You will want to click on the Office Button (Big button in the upper left),
click Word Options (button in the lower left of the dialog). I believe you
are looking for the Display - Clear the checkmark from Update fields before
printing.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Robert1" wrote in message
How do I turn off the repaginate feature?
Every time I try to print Word re-numbers my table of contents.
I want it to stop!
I read "go into 'tools' to turn this feature off" but I cannot find my tools
menu.
Where did it hide?
Thank You,
Robert Taylor
Kennesaw, GA

multi-page visio 2007 in word 2007 with automatic figure caption russ Microsoft Word Help 0 March 20th 07 10:44 PM
Why Does it Repaginate On Format Change? Idaho Word Man Microsoft Word Help 3 July 6th 06 04:43 PM
Equivalent command for repaginate now? Paul Formatting Long Documents 2 November 7th 05 04:10 PM
How do I repaginate? vvenk Page Layout 0 November 7th 05 08:41 AM
How do I repaginate? garfield-n-odie Page Layout 0 November 7th 05 08:29 AM