How to insert form objects (checkboxes, radio buttons) into Word 2007?

Old May 18th 07, 03:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Michael Herchel

Default How to insert form objects (checkboxes, radio buttons) into Word 2007?

Hi,
I have Googled, and searched the help to no avail.

Within Word 2007 I cannot find out how to insert form objects (checkboxes,
radio buttons).

I also can't find where to insert a graphical horizontal line... is that
feature removed?

Can anyone shed some light??

Thanks!

Old May 18th 07, 04:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

Michael

Have you installed the Getting Started add-in for W2007 which makes it easy
to find some of these commands which have been moved to mysterious locations
in W2007?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...146851033.aspx

See Contents Control in the Developer Ribbon (and in Help) for the former
objects.

For the line, on the Home Tab, Paragraph Group, click the bottom right-hand
tool and select the bottom line button.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

Old May 18th 07, 05:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Michael Herchel

Thanks!

I'll take a look

news