Fonts messed up in pdf file

Old May 20th 07, 09:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Fonts messed up in pdf file

I am using the add-in for Word 2007 to save my file as a pdf. I took
it to Kinkos to print several copies of it and when they opened the
pdf all the fonts had changed. Isn't a pdf file engineered to be the
same on every system. I have double-checked the pdf files - they are
fine on my computer (and the disk when I open it on my computer) but
when they open the pdf from the disk at Kinkos the fonts have changed.
Any ideas?

Steve Blackburn
www.learnwatercolors.com

Old May 21st 07, 12:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_]

Not all fonts can be embedded.

--

JoAnn Paules