HOW TO MAKE BLANK PAGE STOP POPPING UP?

Old May 29th 07, 01:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Twana Pless

Default HOW TO MAKE BLANK PAGE STOP POPPING UP?

After login a "blank screen" will pop up. I have to right click, then click
on view source, then go to the bottom bar and right click to close 2
different pages...help me figure out how to make this stop, please.
Old May 29th 07, 08:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

Is this DOS, Photoshop, Linux or does it relate to some version of Word for
Windows?

Please explain clearly which version of what you are using and the exact
actions you are going through.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

Old May 29th 07, 08:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Twana Pless[_2_]

It's some sort of version of Word for Windows. It doesn't matter what I am
doing. It seems to pop up at any given time. When it happens I right click to
bottom of my screen, then left click to close. When the blank page occurs I
have only a white screen...only a right click works

Old May 30th 07, 09:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Twana Pless" wrote in message
It's some sort of version of Word for Windows. It doesn't matter what I am
doing. It seems to pop up at any given time. When it happens I right click
the