My Microsoft Office is in Spanish, how do i translate to English?

Old May 30th 07, 11:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helpless Soul

Default My Microsoft Office is in Spanish, how do i translate to English?

Hello,
I recently installed my Microsoft word, and while installing it i noticed
that the hole program is in spanish- how do i make it so that everything
would be in enlighs instead? please help me out
Old June 5th 07, 10:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M.

Hi =?Utf-8?B?SGVscGxlc3MgU291bA==?=,

I recently installed my Microsoft word, and while installing it i noticed
that the hole program is in spanish- how do i make it so that everything
would be in enlighs instead?

Which version (number) of Word is this?

Unless it's 2007, there's absolutely no chance. For 2007 there might be a
chance, but you'd need to contact Microsoft (and probably pay for the MUI
package, if it's available for the Spanish version).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Old June 5th 07, 10:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helpless Soul[_2_]

Default My Microsoft Office is in Spanish, how do i translate to Engli

Thanks, and yeah i have 2007. So meaning i would have to pay for an
extension. is that in spanish too? so my best bet would have someone who
speaks spanish to do it for me? Whats the EXACT name of the program and i
could get it at any Best Buy, ETC, ETC- correct?

Old June 5th 07, 10:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_]

I don't know if it's something you're going to find at your usual software
retailers. The idea is to buy the software in your native language in the
first place.

http://buy1.trymicrosoftoffice.com/b...&culture=en-US

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Old June 6th 07, 03:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...113691033.aspx
"Microsoft Office Multi-Language Pack 2007 frequently asked questions".