Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pasdetrois pasdetrois is offline

Default Odd-looking view of doc on screen, as if no margin on top

This is something that happens to me occasionally and it just happened. The
appearance of my doc on the PC monitor is as if there's no margin on the top
or bottom, even though I have set one-inch margins. The side margins are
fine. It happens while I am in the middle of working in my doc and I can
never figure out why. Am I accidentally hitting something or executing a
command? I'm in Print Layout when this happens (which is where I spend 99% of
my time).