Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
spelk spelk is offline

Default Setting default tray for label printing in Word 2000

I'm trying to set the default tray for one off single label printing in Word
2000. In the Tools|Envelopes and Labels dialog box, under the Labels tab you
can manually set it to Tray 1, but its currently on Autoselect which seems to
take it from Tray 3 of the printer. However printing Envelopes seems to work
fine and takes from Tray 1. Is there a place to specifically set the tray for
Label printing? Any help would be much appreciated.