Latvian long o (o with a line over it)

Old June 8th 07, 05:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mystified by the keyboard

Default Latvian long o (o with a line over it)

I am unable to write Latvian long o (o with a line over it). How can I do
this? Help! Lanny
Old June 8th 07, 06:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you're using Word 2002 or above, type 014D and press Alt+X. For any
version, select character 014D in the Insert Symbol dialog (Latin Extended-A
character subset).

Old June 8th 07, 08:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mystified by the keyboard[_2_]

So simple even a caveman can do it. Fantastic! This was a major stumbling
block in finalizing a manuscript for publication. Your talents and mentoring
skills are very much appreciated. This is my first venture with a Microsoft
online discussion group; I definitely would not hesitate to try it again.
Best wishes.

Old June 11th 07, 06:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Glad I could help.

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you're using Word 2002 or above, type 014D and press Alt+X. For any
version, select character 014D in the Insert Symbol dialog (Latin

Extended-A
character subset).

newsgroup so
all may benefit.