Can I make icons on Quick Access Toolbar larger?

Old June 10th 07, 12:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl

Default Can I make icons on Quick Access Toolbar larger?

The QA Toolbar is so small. Any suggestions on making it larger?

Old June 10th 07, 02:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

They have these great magnifying glasses at Wal-Mart...

Sadly... there's no way in the interface to do it, and I've yet to hear of
any registry-accessible methods, either.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

Old June 10th 07, 07:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP]

As Herb said, you can't.
If you are interested, you can look into customizing the ribbon via my
RibbonCustomizer add-in linked below. With that, you could make your own
tab with large buttons (same size as Paste on the Home tab e.g.).

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update: http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Cheryl" wrote in message
:

The QA Toolbar is so small. Any suggestions on making it larger?

Old June 12th 07, 05:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl

THANKS!

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

As Herb said, you can't.
If you are interested, you can look into customizing the ribbon via my
RibbonCustomizer add-in linked below. With that, you could make your own
tab with large buttons (same size as Paste on the Home tab e.g.).

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update: http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Cheryl" wrote in message
:

The QA Toolbar is so small. Any suggestions on making it larger?