How do I get a font size bigger than 72

Old June 11th 07, 09:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Derek

Default How do I get a font size bigger than 72

I want to make letters big enough to put on a large board, with 1 letter per
piece of A4 paper. Is this possible?
Old June 11th 07, 09:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Enter the size you want in the font size box and press enter.
For A4 and (say) Arial bold, the practical maximum size is around 650
points.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old June 11th 07, 12:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

It's forgetting that "hit enter" that will get you every time. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~