Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shawn scott shawn scott is offline

Default Can someone help me with ideas in creating a flyer for a cruise?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

The best idea I can offer you is to use Publisher instead of word but that's
just my (not so) humble advice.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Default Can someone help me with ideas in creating a flyer for a cruis

I concur! Publisher will do the job nicely.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

The best idea I can offer you is to use Publisher instead of word but that's
just my (not so) humble advice.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shawn scott[_2_] shawn scott[_2_] is offline

Carol and JoAnn,

What should I do if I do not have Microsoft Publisher? Try PowePoint?

Thanks,

Shawn

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

The best idea I can offer you is to use Publisher instead of word but that's
just my (not so) humble advice.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I'd see what else I had installed on my computer. If nothing else, I'd use
PowerPoint because my skills with placing graphics and text in a creative
manner with Word are sorely lacking.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

The best idea I can offer you is to use Publisher instead of word but
that's
just my (not so) humble advice.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Ed is offline

Hi Shawn,

It might also be worth having a look at this site -
http://www.drawingwithword.com/

I've not seen it myself as our firewall or whatever blocks access to lots of
sites but it tends to get good reports in the newsgroups.

Regards.

Ed

Designing Flyer cyclegirl Page Layout 1 March 14th 07 06:31 PM
Flyer set-up Chocochick Page Layout 1 January 22nd 07 12:37 AM
Reducing a Flyer Denise Page Layout 3 September 14th 05 07:42 PM
Using the XML Flyer sample MTsang987 Microsoft Word Help 0 June 25th 05 11:13 PM
how do I make a flyer? apartment driver Page Layout 2 April 25th 05 12:35 AM