How do I rotate the view of a whole page?

Old June 13th 07, 04:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maryanne

Default How do I rotate the view of a whole page?

I have a table in a Word document in which the text is rotated 90 degrees to
the right. I would like to view the document right side up as it is without
changing the orientation of the page.
Old June 13th 07, 06:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M.

Hi =?Utf-8?B?TWFyeWFubmU=?=,

I have a table in a Word document in which the text is rotated 90 degrees to
the right. I would like to view the document right side up as it is without
changing the orientation of the page.

Word can't do this. If you have a rotatable LCD screen, that would be the only
way without changing the orientation of the page.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Old June 13th 07, 08:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Freeman

Cindy M. wrote:
Hi =?Utf-8?B?TWFyeWFubmU=?=,

I have a table in a Word document in which the text is rotated 90
degrees to the right. I would like to view the document right side
up as it is without changing the orientation of the page.

Word can't do this. If you have a rotatable LCD screen, that would be
the only way without changing the orientation of the page.

Well, technically you can rotate any monitor. g

When I was heavily using music engraving software, I routinely had a 17" CRT
turned on its side (with the display rotated accordingly). It made me wish
that portrait orientation was the default!

Dan