I get MAPI folder or address book not found error in mail merge

Old June 26th 07, 03:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
christy

Default I get MAPI folder or address book not found error in mail merge

I get "MAPI folder or address book not found" when trying to do a mail merge.
I have VISTA with MS Office 2007 using outlook 2007 and word 2007.
Old June 26th 07, 09:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I believe that the information in the following article applies equally well
to the software that you have.

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.