How do i write smile picture in my text

Old June 28th 07, 11:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Namratha

Default How do i write smile picture in my text

Old June 28th 07, 01:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer

If using 97-2003 Version on Menu Insert Symbol (if Arial font) type 263A in
character code box at bottom of dialogue window or move down through the
font you have selected to see if it has happy and sad smiling faces white or
black.

Also see Wingdings font 74 75 76 these are also smile faces.

Hope this helps.

Old June 28th 07, 02:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In most recent versions of Word, is defined as an AutoCorrect entry that
will insert the "smiley" Wingdings character.