Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office_user Office_user is offline

Default Creating Labels in Word 2007

When I choose the following command: MailingsCreateLabels, the €śEnvelopes
and Labels€ť dialog box appears. But I don't know how to make use of the
option button called "Single label" exists in the "Print" section. I mean,
how I can select a certain label while I haven't yet created the labels
sheet.

However, it works well only when I follow the following steps:
1. Select the "Use return address" check box.
2. Select "Row 1 Column 1" label from the €śPrint€ť section.
3. Click "Print" command button.

I want to know how to print other cells (i.e. other single labels), and if I
couldnt, what is the function of this option?

Can anyone help me?
Thanks a lot

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The label wizard in 2007 is essentially similar to that in all the previous
versions. The single label function sends a single label to the printer at
the location on the chosen label format that you indicate. The content of
that label is what you enter in the box that represents the content.
If you want a full page of labels to enter content then leave the content
box empty check full page of the same label and click new document. This
will create a table on the page that represents your chosen label format.
If you want more than one page of labels, then see
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

Office_user wrote:
When I choose the following command: MailingsCreateLabels, the
"Envelopes and Labels" dialog box appears. But I don't know how to
make use of the option button called "Single label" exists in the
"Print" section. I mean, how I can select a certain label while I
haven't yet created the labels sheet.

However, it works well only when I follow the following steps:
1. Select the "Use return address" check box.
2. Select "Row 1 Column 1" label from the "Print" section.