Resize a document

Old July 9th 07, 06:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Renee''''

Default Resize a document

How would I go about resizing a word document from 8 1/2" by 11'' down to 5
1/2" by 8 1/2" (so that it fits on half a page instead of a whole page?)
--
Thanks!
Old July 10th 07, 12:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you've already created it, use the Zoom Print feature in the Print
dialog. If you haven't created it yet, choose the appropriate paper size or
use the "2 pages per sheet" option in Page Setup.