tear off tabs

Old July 10th 07, 04:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
********Meg

Default tear off tabs

does anyone know how to create a tear off tab flyer without downloading a
pre - made template?

--
Meg Darnell, LMT
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" -

Old July 10th 07, 07:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer

A table will work. Once the table is created, format menu, text direction.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

Old July 12th 07, 08:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RajKohli

Do you mean that you wanted a line with dots for Tear From Here heading like

-------------------------------------------- Tear Here
-----------------------------------

1. Click Format - Tabs
2. Choose a Tab type e.g. Left
3. In the Tab Stop Possition type the location in inchs e.g. 2.5
4. Choose a Leader e.g. "-----------"
5. Click Set button
6. You can also set another tab in the end of page. E.g. if your page end at
5.8" then set another tab at 5.7" with above settings.

Hope this is what you wanted, let us know!

Old January 25th 11, 01:15 AM
sirgheorghe sirgheorghe is offline

Question

I have a email database with over 1 bilion contacts for sale.
Old January 29th 11, 12:19 PM
WarlikeBasil WarlikeBasil is offline

Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places or leaving it on your desk? Mostly at home.

HOW TO I SET UP A FLYER WITH VERTICAL TEAR-OFFS AT THE BOTTOM? DONPER98 Page Layout 1 December 2nd 06 09:02 PM
Tear Off Phone numbers? Pam New Users 1 December 2nd 05 07:18 PM
adding tear-offs at bottom of word doc Homeuser66 Microsoft Word Help 1 November 10th 05 07:58 PM
How do I create tear-off tabs for my flyer Dinah Page Layout 2 November 9th 05 11:09 PM
Tear Off Strip Bitofanovice Microsoft Word Help 2 January 23rd 05 06:33 PM