My cursor keeps jumping around while I am typing, how do i stop th

Old July 16th 07, 12:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tinel

Default My cursor keeps jumping around while I am typing, how do i stop th

The same thing happens when I am typing an e-mail or in Microsoft Word
Old July 16th 07, 12:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Keep the heels of your hands way from the touch pad of your laptop!

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org