Import a graphic as a border?

Old July 18th 07, 11:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jane

Default Import a graphic as a border?

can anyone talk me thru importing a graphic into the choices to make a
border? I want to use the breast cancer pink ribbon as a border and do not
know how to do it
thank you
Old July 18th 07, 12:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luc[_2_]

Jane,
Here's an excellent article on the very same subject by Suzanne Barnhill.
Maybe it will be of use to you:
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm

--
Luc Sanders