How do I stop Word from moving my paragraph to a new page?

Old August 2nd 07, 04:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pingerka

Default How do I stop Word from moving my paragraph to a new page?

I'm preparing an application and space is VERY limited. Word keeps taking
lines of my text and moving to a new page, leaving gaping space that I want
back. I can't seem to figure out how to stop this. I've shut off
auto-formatting.
Old August 2nd 07, 04:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Check your pargraph settings. Something could be wonky in there.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~