Turn off "Fragment (Consider Revising)" message

Old August 4th 07, 04:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
livetohike

Default Turn off "Fragment (Consider Revising)" message

The documents I work necessarily have phrases that generate the
following grammar suggestion: "Fragment (consider revising)".

When I looked in the Tools-Options-Spelling & Grammar-Settings, there
are lots of options, but I did not see an option to turn off this
particular grammar check.

Another problems is that if I use "Ignore" to remove the green
squiggly underline, it sometimes comes back, EVEN if I don't edit the
text.

Old August 4th 07, 05:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Why not simply turn off the automatic grammar checking, then if you must use
this function you can do so with a full spell check (f7)?

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old August 4th 07, 05:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

..... however, you can set your own grammar checking options from tools
options spelling & grammar grammar settings. Turn off the relevant
options.