Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY[_2_] JERRY[_2_] is offline

Default Delete to end of line

I have Office 2007. In MS Word, can someone tell me what the keyboard
shortcut is for delete to end of line. I have looked everywhere, but can
find no specific direction on this. Thanks for some help here
Jerry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Fri, 10 Aug 2007 20:07:57 -0400 from JERRY JERRY@HOME:
I have Office 2007. In MS Word, can someone tell me what the keyboard
shortcut is for delete to end of line.

Press and hold Shift, press End. Release both keys. Pres Del.

--
"The Internet is famously powered by the twin engines of
bitterness and contempt." -- Nathan Rabin, /The Onion/
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JERRY[_2_] JERRY[_2_] is offline

Thanks, I was looking in the wrong direction I guess. In WP control-delete
takes the line out. I thought there might be something other than selecting
the line and then deleting it. Mucho gracias.
Jerry

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
t...
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 20:07:57 -0400 from JERRY JERRY@HOME:
I have Office 2007. In MS Word, can someone tell me what the keyboard
shortcut is for delete to end of line.

Press and hold Shift, press End. Release both keys. Pres Del.

--
"The Internet is famously powered by the twin engines of
bitterness and contempt." -- Nathan Rabin, /The Onion/
http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You can record a macro that does it, and assign that macro to a keystroke
(such as Ctrl+Delete).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"JERRY" JERRY@HOME wrote in message
Thanks, I was looking in the wrong direction I guess. In WP control-delete
takes the line out. I thought there might be something other than
selecting the line and then deleting it. Mucho gracias.
Jerry

t...