Auto Summarize Document, Page or Paragraph

Old August 12th 07, 12:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Steven

Default Auto Summarize Document, Page or Paragraph

A friend showed me a feature in the Office 2003 version of MS Word that
allowed you to auto summarize a document, a page or even a paragraph. MS
Word would automatically summarize the selected document, page or paragraph
and highlight the key points of summarized selection. Does anyone know how
to do this in Office 2007?
Old August 12th 07, 01:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman

Click the down arrow at the right end of the Quick Access Toolbar and
choose "More Commands". In the dialog, set the category dropdown to
"Commands Not in the Ribbon". Select the AutoSummary Tools item and
click the Add button to insert it on the QAT.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old April 4th 09, 07:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ashly

To auto summarize a word document 2007, open the document,click on word
options, click on customize, change popular commands to all commands the add
to your quick access toolbar.