How do i start a new page at the insertion point

Old August 23rd 07, 04:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Help 2003

Default How do i start a new page at the insertion point

can anyone help me with this question on MS Word??
Old August 23rd 07, 06:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Pressing Enter while you hold down the Control Key will insert a hard page
break.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Help 2003" Help wrote in message
can anyone help me with this question on MS Word??

How do I set insertion point behavior? Josiah Microsoft Word Help 1 January 24th 07 01:47 AM
Insertion point artnlsn New Users 5 October 25th 06 12:31 AM
insertion point pmc Microsoft Word Help 2 December 28th 05 07:39 AM
insertion point display Stuster Microsoft Word Help 1 June 4th 05 12:59 PM
My insertion point is at the very top of the page when I open Word Zack Microsoft Word Help 1 March 15th 05 08:57 PM