Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don Marco Don Marco is offline

Default Where can I download German Thesaurus for Word 2007

I have purchased Office Pro 2007 English version & am using it mainly for
German Office applications. Language is not th eproblem.

But the "German" Proofing tool doesn't work & the "German" Thesaurus doesn't
work.

Where can I download the Thesaurus & Office Proofing Tool from Microsoft?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://buy.trymicrosoftoffice.com/bu...&culture=en-GB

or if you have the older Word 2003 proofing tools available - see
http://www.gmayor.com/office_2003_proofing_tools.htm

Don Marco wrote:
I have purchased Office Pro 2007 English version & am using it mainly
for German Office applications. Language is not th eproblem.

But the "German" Proofing tool doesn't work & the "German" Thesaurus
doesn't work.

Where can I download the Thesaurus & Office Proofing Tool from
Microsoft?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kari_juhani kari_juhani is offline

..... nice "feature" to rip off money from users.

every language is sold separetly.

Microsoft products are already expencive if you are a homeuser. No wonder
people are trying GPL-software's like Open Office.

Too bad, i like'd Office 2007. But i dont like it anymore, because i feel
cheated. I bought it, and now i have buy a language pack to make proofing
work in my native lamguage.

Don Marco wrote:
I have purchased Office Pro 2007 English version & am using it mainly
for German Office applications. Language is not th eproblem.

But the "German" Proofing tool doesn't work & the "German" Thesaurus
doesn't work.

Where can I download the Thesaurus & Office Proofing Tool from
Microsoft?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If German is your native language, you should have purchased a
German-language version of Office. The separate language packs are actually
costly language pack that included *all* the languages, even if you needed
just one in addition to those that come with the application.