My computer didn't come with Microsoft Word. Where can I get it?

Old February 14th 05, 11:45 PM
Confused_Idiot

Default My computer didn't come with Microsoft Word. Where can I get it?

I used to have all the Microsoft programs such as Word, Powerpoint, and
Excel. Then my computer crashed. Someone fixed it for us, but he couldn't get
any of those programs back on it. Where can I get it without having to pay
money?
Old February 15th 05, 12:15 AM
Jezebel

Dig out the CD that came with the computer and reinstall. No other
options.If you didn't get a CD when you bought the computer, go back to
whoever sold it to you and get your money back.