important decision you made in the absence of your boss.

Old September 7th 07, 01:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lanzky

Default important decision you made in the absence of your boss.

in the absence of your boss what will you do if your the next in line in your
organization o in your office.
Old September 7th 07, 03:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

I'd start by looking for answers in the right places... unless the issue
pertains to the use of MS Word, this *ain't* the right place.

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones