Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
inapickle inapickle is offline

Default email attachments from word

I have documents in word I need to send as email attachments. When I click
on send the two options are email and fax, but only fax is activated and can
be used. The email option is faint and not operational.
--
inapickle

Word won't open email attachments JDS74 Microsoft Word Help 0 November 28th 06 06:54 PM
Unknown Email Attachments in Word? 57chevy Microsoft Word Help 2 November 6th 06 07:21 PM
Saving edits in MS-Word email attachments? PJF New Users 14 May 6th 06 07:42 AM
word email attachments Louie New Users 2 February 12th 06 12:13 AM
Add Attachments to email merge from Word puntilla Mailmerge 2 June 15th 05 12:20 AM