how do I "search and replace" entire line of text

Old September 14th 07, 09:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SteveH

Default how do I "search and replace" entire line of text

In my document, there are scattered recurring lines of text, all of which
start with the same format of numbers, and end with a (different) same format
of numbers. I'd like "search and replace" to delete all lines of text that
start with "XXXXXX 070" and end with "XX:XX" (I have minot familiarity with
basic symbols used in "search and replace," and am using them in making a
small macro.)
Old September 14th 07, 10:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP