Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jessie jessie is offline

Default Template for blank index cards

I have to do 150 notecards for my Spanish class, need a template to create
them in word so I don't have to write out that many notecards! Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

There should be some Label definitions for 6 x 4 Index cards. For Word 2007,
click Mailings, then Labels. For previous versions, go to Tools/Letters and
Mailings/Envelopes and Labels. In the Envelopes and Labels dialog box, click
Options and locate the Index Card (6 x 4). Note that you want the 6 x 4
layout and not 4 x 6 layout.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out: